Monday, December 6, 2010

Sarah Linnea is officially Blogging!

Hi!
you can't say you don't want This face taking Your pictures
I am Sarah Linnea Tatom. Thank you so much for reading my blog. As this is my first entry I will do some introduction and let you know what you can be looking forward to. I live in Florence, AL. I moved here from Memphis TN about a month ago after getting married to the most wonderful Jordan Tatom.
when you look away the photograph becomes more meaningful
So much for the introduction. I suppose the most important thing to know about me as far as this blog is concerned is...I love my Job.
don't forget to pet your camera after a hard day's work


Truth be told I love a lot of things in life
David Tenant picking me up in the Tardis for instance

But I find a passion for photography that has led me to where I am today. Now I know what you may be thinking. “Everyone who owns a camera seems to think They are a photographer, what makes you different?”
Well...I will tell you...
Cash Money!
yes that is right, a paycheck from the man-paying me for my photography services. I worked for the largest studio in a 200 mile radius before moving to North Alabama. I think that deserves some street cred.
Do I think I will be the next Ansel Adams?

black and white is the prettiest color
No. For starters I would look horrible in that hat. He was also a Nature photographer. I will leave the sumptuous mountain ranges and crisp clear blue water flowing from a natural spring over a multi-colored rock that has been worn down by the minerals of the water flowing over them since the dawn of time......to the people who find that more interesting than I do.
"you are going to be this year's christmas card!"

Well, in a nut shell. The purpose of this blog is to keep my fans and clients informed on what’s going on with Sarah Linnea Photography. Including specials, deals, and the first look at projects. I will also be sharing information about myself, and photography in general. As I am also a photography tutor I want this blog to be informative for photographers as well as clients.

I am going to start my blog off right with a little deal for you.
go to my website: www.sarahlinnea.com and email me which country banned Donald Duck because he didn’t wear pants. The first person gets a Free sitting With a DVD of your images. The next 10 people get 75% off a sitting of their choice. (Wedding collections not included Sorry!)

And here are some links for you to be aware of

My Facebook Fan Page

Follow Me on Twitter

Thank you again for reading. Coming up next time: Photographing Children and the dangers the photographer faces. (Helaina’s First Birthday)

No comments:

Post a Comment