Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sweetheart Sessions with Sarah Linnea Photography




Let Sarah Linnea Photography help make this Valentine’s Day special.

I am offering a Very limited number of “Sweetheart Sessions”.  Surprise your loved one with a day out. I will provide roses and chocolates for your arrival and capture the candid moment you share together from a distance.

I will then introduce myself and we will have a portrait session for you and your significant other. At the end i will present both of you with a $25 gift certificate  to a local restaurant of your choice so that you may continue your romantic evening.


Show them you truly care by allowing me to capture your romance.


At your viewing and ordering session i will also present you with 5 complimentary web-ready image files to share online with friends and family.


Do something truly out of the ordinary. 
Only 3 sessions available so book yours today only $175!!

No comments:

Post a Comment